Yes it’s the 100th challenge on Stampotique Designers Blog and the theme is ‘anything goes’. So, here is my entry on which I’ve used only Stampotique stamps.
I started off by stamping Stella first, then masked her and stamped the Mushroom Group. The mushrooms were then also masked while I blended Distress Inks randomly over the whole background. The masks were removed and Stella and mushrooms coloured with ProMarkers, then Abstract Foliage stamped in black along the bottom. I wanted to add some texture to the background so I used a flower mask on the right side, inking over it with the same DIs, and on the left I have used texture paste through a harlequin stencil. When this dried I coloured over the paste with more DIs. I finished off with a few water splatters, adding the text and some tiny die cut butterflies.